skip to main content

Transcripts, Records Requests & Education Verifications

Transcripts, records requests, and education verifications can be submitted in writing either by fax or email with a current state or government-issued picture identification matching the student’s name on our records.


Please email and  or fax to (916) 566-3558.


Complete and attach this Transcript/Records Request form to your fax or email request. Be sure to include the necessary documents as stated on the form. If your name (or the former student’s name) has changed, provide legal documentation such as a marriage certificate, court document, etc.


Organizations requesting education verification of former students must provide a signed release form showing authorization from the student. Be sure to specify the student’s name as it appears on our records, provide full date of birth, and year of graduation or years of attendance if student did not graduate from Pacific High School.